8923 Miles.

Posted in Surfing, Travel by Keegan on April 14, 2009

Off to Indonesia for a month. Proof in the pudding.

picture-21

I am extremely pleasured to be able to spend so much time traveling and meeting new people. 2  years ago I went to Indonesia for the first time for what was supposed to be 2 weeks and ended up staying 2 months. ( a month longer than my visa was allowing ).  The people and places are amazing and the surf is even better. Real simple life.

No alcohol and no sugar. Stand up barrels. No skyscrapers or peacoats. And home to the $3 meal. And by meal I mean a full serving with a fresh squeezed juice.

Hopefully this time, I wont get the cheese grading I did my trip prior.

n35805781_32718113_6123

n35805781_32717845_1042

n35805781_32717846_1193

1. biggity boss said, on April 14, 2009 at 7:32 pm

then you get pitted……so pitted and come out of the barrel and hit the lip… like…and hit the lip like…. kkkkaaaaaaapooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. cory said, on April 15, 2009 at 6:22 am

that is so cool, Bali is fun !

3. JollyBeGood said, on April 15, 2009 at 7:40 am

Have a blast! I am saving for a Tokyo trip, take a picture in Japan while your there for such a quick bit. Looking forward to the pics of Indo when you return. I need to travel more.

4. patrickgriffins said, on April 15, 2009 at 6:52 pm

hey keegan can you come by this week or sometime before you go. i need some help with a website just like yours. i want to make a log of all the events and everyday goings on of my life. i wish they had a shorter word to describe it but yea thats the jist of what i need help with.

5. jc del barco ii said, on April 17, 2009 at 4:43 pm

Have fun. Be (reasonably) safe.

6. CUTT said, on April 20, 2009 at 5:41 am