strand

Posted in Beach Culture, friends, Surfing by Keegan on November 4, 2010

There have been some waves lately. I have ridden some of them.

Click for

Andrew Jacobson. He rips.

1. rom said, on November 5, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Wow. Those waves look fun. 7d or 7d and iphone.

2. kmg said, on November 6, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Wellllll these are beautiful. Love the first layered one. And the sand/sky ones look unreal in a wonderful dreamlike way

3. TRAVGROM said, on November 6, 2010 at 4:38 pm

B Richards is gunna be bummed on you Flange.

4. pshh said, on November 15, 2010 at 9:05 pm

hahahahaha i dont want to be a val just joking

5. Caterina said, on November 17, 2010 at 4:30 pm

pretty sure I saw ya down there… Saturday was firing, heard Thursday was better though… my boyfriend Kilian was out 🙂 cool pictures.

6. kmg said, on November 19, 2010 at 8:45 am

Okaaaayyy Keegan, time for a new post.
    I love these. I think we all want more

7. Seriously said, on December 22, 2010 at 10:13 pm

Hey I know most of you guys are cool and I’m not really blaming anyone personally, but seriously we don’t drive down to westward or dume with 2 carloads of friends to go surf, a little courtesy would be much appreciated on days when all you guys come up, atleast dont all paddle out on the same peak, maybe just spread out or something when you surf at our home beach!! c’mon guys, that’s all im sayin, because I know for a fact you guys wouldn’t appreciate it the same behavior.
    peace!

8. Donald Abbott said, on April 8, 2013 at 1:14 am

I’m commenting to make you understand of the great encounter my child went through reading through your site. She came to find lots of pieces, which included how it is like to possess a great helping heart to get other individuals without problems learn about a number of multifaceted subject matter. You undoubtedly exceeded people’s expectations. Thanks for displaying the informative, trusted, edifying and even fun tips on your topic to Kate.