three blind mice

Posted in friends, Photography by Keegan on November 20, 2010

This is a spec editorial story I shot with some friends, Jesse Jo Stark, Sam McGee, Beau Biglow and Lyon Herron.

Video supplement music by Ariel Pink. “Jagged Carnival Tour”

Click for

1. BEAU NER said, on November 23, 2010 at 11:08 am

THIS WAS THE DAY I ALMOST DIED!
    A LITTLE PEANUT ALMOST TOOK ME OUT!

2. martina said, on November 25, 2010 at 2:22 am

I love your blog and your work to …

3. M said, on November 25, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Nice work as always Keegs. Check BleachBlack’s blog. They posted your video 😉

4. Lisa said, on November 26, 2010 at 9:17 am

wow just saw this video on BleachBlack’s blog, your work is amazing and I love the music on this one. Checked out a few of your other videos – they’re great!!
    I reblogged this one 🙂

5. A none A mus said, on November 26, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Drugs are fun…

6. Heathers0n said, on November 26, 2010 at 8:16 pm

I love all your work Keegan, you’re defiantly an inspiration to shooting.

7. Austin P said, on December 13, 2010 at 7:09 pm

awesome keegs

8. daniel said, on January 15, 2011 at 5:55 pm

love your photos but my eyes ar sore from that video, there was about 2 seconds of frames in focus in its entirity, but i guess thats arty, oh and how did the big fellow get over that fence?

9. Maggie Jared said, on January 28, 2011 at 11:43 am

I love these pictures! Especially the sixth from the bottom. Amazing!

10. ardnasselas said, on July 1, 2012 at 7:43 pm

Reblogged this on ardnasselas and commented:
    wow. love these so much. especially the halo photo. really nice.