hawaii part won

Posted in Beach Culture, Photography, Surfing, Travel by Keegan on December 8, 2010

I am in hawaii for a bit, here are the first few days…

lots of iphone photos on my tumblr as well.

click for

Out here with RVCA hanging out and shooting some stuff. Artists, surfers etc….

Below, Kelsey Brookes

Kevin Ancell

Danny Fuller

Micro grom Kalani David

My dude, Mikey Avedon

Waimea Bay, flat.

Kalani shredding the local park

Ford Archibold

1. nagol said, on December 9, 2010 at 12:19 am

making me want to use it

2. runtobefit said, on December 9, 2010 at 8:56 am

Cool pictures!!! I like the look and feel

3. Mikalee Byerman said, on December 9, 2010 at 8:56 am

Compelling pix! Thank you for posting them…

๐Ÿ™‚

4. The Simple Life of a Country Man's Wife said, on December 9, 2010 at 9:01 am

Nice pictures – Congrats on FP!

5. Allison Huyett said, on December 9, 2010 at 9:02 am

May I please like this nine times?

6. dearexgirlfriend said, on December 9, 2010 at 9:10 am

i was in hawaii last jan, now i want to go back…win a photo contest and pay for my flights? thanks.

7. enjoibeing said, on December 9, 2010 at 9:11 am

very cool pictures. hawaii looks beautiful

8. Lakia Gordon said, on December 9, 2010 at 9:16 am

My fav pic is the guy surfing!!

9. The Ramblings Of A Demented Mind said, on December 9, 2010 at 9:38 am

Pics are simply awesome! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. […] post: hawaii part won Posted on 2010 ๅนด 12 ๆœˆ 09 ๆ—ฅ by lanshang1460. This entry was posted in Travel, ๆœชๅˆ†็ฑป and […]

11. Kathryn McCullough said, on December 9, 2010 at 9:44 am

Fabulous–maybe you could come take some photos here in Haiti!

12. humanitarikim said, on December 9, 2010 at 10:24 am

It’s cold, dreary, and windy here today. Thanks for the visual vacation. I needed it!

13. sayitwithmusic said, on December 9, 2010 at 10:38 am

Real surfer dudes. These shots are so cool. I am sitting in dark and cold London. Wish iw as there with you guys. Amazing.

14. educlaytion said, on December 9, 2010 at 10:45 am

Maybe if I close my eyes it won’t be 19 degrees in Pittsburgh.

15. Amoure Templar Carter said, on December 9, 2010 at 10:45 am

True essence of a great life. I love it.

16. rtcrita said, on December 9, 2010 at 10:57 am

It’s been so cold and windy here lately, temps below freezing. Your images are like a breath of fresh, warm air, full of sun and blue waters! Just what the doctor ordered…

Love to see people enjoying life!

17. lifeintheboomerlane said, on December 9, 2010 at 10:57 am

Very cool photos. And what a perfect time to be looking at them when I am freezing my butt off here.

18. cafetisa said, on December 9, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Living the Dream ๐Ÿ™‚
    Beautiful pics!

19. PeacockWings said, on December 9, 2010 at 12:35 pm

wow the pictures are beautiful!!!

20. tiallarising said, on December 9, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Awesome pics!!! Hawaii looks so beautiful! Congrats of Freshly Pressed! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Tia

21. auntbethany said, on December 9, 2010 at 1:04 pm

Ugh, this is why I want to have my honeymoon here…assuming I actually find a groom, first….and a honking ring….ah, but minor details!

Congrats on FP!

22. Ava Aston's Muckery said, on December 9, 2010 at 1:43 pm

(clossing my eyes real tight) I wsih I was there, I wsih I was there, I wish I was there.
    (opening eyes) holy crap, I’m still in Manhattan!

Oh well, at least I have your Freshly Pressed photos to imagine me being thee by.

Congrats.

Blessings,

Ava
    xox

23. rc auto said, on December 9, 2010 at 2:27 pm

Nice pictures of hawaii

24. calogeromira said, on December 9, 2010 at 2:44 pm

Wonderful photos from Hawaii.

25. Author:thisisthediaryofanotmadblackwoman said, on December 9, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Now, I really need that holiday. Will start getting fit now for that perfect beach body lol.
    Trust you enjoyed your vacation.
    Congrats on your fp.

26. beckyyk said, on December 9, 2010 at 3:26 pm

I want an iphone for the photo capabilitiessssss.

27. Niki said, on December 9, 2010 at 4:00 pm

These are so nice Keegan ๐Ÿ™‚ You are such a great photographer! x

28. literarylightsaber said, on December 9, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Nice job man! I love RVCA, and I look forward to going to Hawaii soon!

29. Anna Moo said, on December 9, 2010 at 5:50 pm

Wow, these pics are beautiful!

30. Asian Dyna said, on December 9, 2010 at 7:11 pm

I love the photos! I’ll certainly be back!

31. Women's Intellect said, on December 9, 2010 at 7:49 pm

Women’s Intellect- All Shapes, Sizes, and Colors!

32. sara said, on December 9, 2010 at 9:23 pm

awesome sight pics………..

33. Kaho said, on December 9, 2010 at 10:51 pm

Very cool pictures. Colors are beautiful.

34. Aaron said, on December 9, 2010 at 11:09 pm

These are really detailed awesome pictures, they make you feel like you’re actually there!

35. Anne said, on December 9, 2010 at 11:52 pm

dark, cold and wet up here in Canada – thanks so much for helping me remember there ARE beautiful, sunny places out there at this time of year ๐Ÿ™‚ your photos are awesome!

36. Lushfun said, on December 10, 2010 at 12:29 am

interesting I like the pic with Mtn behind looks like its epic

37. Tampa Criminal Defense Lawyer said, on December 10, 2010 at 12:35 am

Good photos, you captured the real beauty of Hawaii and the thing that you can do there. It’s obvious that this is a refreshing time if you are in a vacation in this place. This is fit to all the family members who like island hopping. Also, the scene is beautiful, photos speaks how grateful we are to have these gifts of nature: white sand, crystal blue water and mini island. Next year we are planning to have a family trip I will suggest to my dad that this place. By the way thank you for sharing this posts as well as your photos. I hope you can posts more beautiful places because for me this will serve as an eye opener to the people, that we have so many natural and beautiful resources and places.

38. 520sunnybaby said, on December 10, 2010 at 12:42 am

Oh, it is so cool. I want to have a travel there someday, but maybe just a dream.

39. Becca said, on December 10, 2010 at 7:00 am

LOVE, love, love the photos. Fantastic. Makes me want to be back in Hawaii. Right now. Thanks for sharing.

40. ixult said, on December 10, 2010 at 7:04 am

i love the pictures, it gives a great feeling on how it is on hawaii, it shows the true beauty of the isle. cant wait to visit it again! greetings ixult

41. availableallday.wordpress.com said, on December 10, 2010 at 7:42 am

im in Germany at the moment. its minus-something-crap degrees…. I wish I WAS IN HAWAIII!!!!!! can’t wait to go back home to melbourne to look forward to wearing sunscreen everyday! ๐Ÿ˜‰ mind you, with this cold does come some pretty beautiful snow… i’d take walking on sand to walking [soggy] through snow anyday…
    xx

42. Ocol said, on December 10, 2010 at 8:47 am

wonderful pics, would love to be there right now!

43. portableking said, on December 12, 2010 at 2:25 am

beautiful pics. i like it.

44. surfingg said, on December 12, 2010 at 3:36 am

cool pictures. Wishing to have enough money to buy the tickets to Hawaii!!!! Visist this blog, good staff too !!!! http://txiriflautero-surf.blogspot.com/

45. Dad said, on December 12, 2010 at 10:20 am