Los Angeles to Santa Cruz

Posted in Beach Culture, friends, Open Spaces, Photography, RVCA by Keegan on November 17, 2011

I just did a small road trip up to San Francisco with some friends from RVCA to shoot some of Al Knosts new line with rvca, as well as shoot some winter wear. The crew was Al, Tanner, Ellis who is in town from Australia, Ford, Jack Coleman, Matty and brought along Travis for the ride too. Been shooting a bunch of “scenic/landscapes” lately, not really sure why. When I was younger I looked past landscape photography. I never really appreciated work by photographers like Ansel Adams until lately. Not really sure why, but I have been running with it a little bit. The 101 north has some beautiful and photogenic landscapes and is especially conducive to the feeling of a continual interest of mine, exploring open space. Not a whole lot going on between Santa Barbara and Santa Cruz on the 101.

Anyways, click for more. Going to separate this post into a few different segments because there are a ton of images. Check back for more in a couple days. Going to attempt to get back onto this blog every couple of days since I have been shooting a ton, and I should be putting stuff up on here daily at the least. CLICK FOR

We stopped by Rincon at night on the way up. It was super low tide and the waves were small, but the water had a really bright phosphorescence. You can see it in the white water of the waves where it looks neon blue. Pretty rad. And the stars reflecting in the wet sand. Super high ISO and a fast lens and a steady hand.

Mid trip quiver check.

This was our first glance at surf. Jalama Beach.

Jalama had a few waves the next morning and we decided to take a stop and get wet. Fun dumpy peaks.

We post session grinded some of the world famous Jalama Burgers. I think trav ended up going for the breakfast Jalama burger.

Back on the road, we were making a B-Line to Santa Cruz to make it there before dark to get an evening session in.

Stopped at this beautiful, Año Nuevo which is the site of the largest mainland breeding colony of the northern elephant seal. kinda sketchy seeing that Great White’s like to snack on seals…. Waves were lackluster, but it was photogenic to say the least.

Right before Ellis paddled out the skies parted for a second and the light got beautiful.

Check back for the rest of the series in a couple days.

1. evan said, on November 17, 2011 at 5:02 pm

I like these.

2. janna | gould said, on November 17, 2011 at 7:11 pm

god. i love the way you see california.

3. Keegan Gibbs « words | images said, on November 17, 2011 at 7:22 pm

[…] California. The above images are from his trip from Los Angeles to Santa Cruz. More on his website here. Like this:LikeBe the first to like this post. from → other people's images ← fika? […]

4. kmg said, on November 17, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Keegan. Magic. Really.

5. Mikalee Byerman said, on November 18, 2011 at 11:31 am

Such beautiful pix…I want to be there!

Instead, I’m in Reno where the city is essentially on fire and winds are gusting to 80 MPH. Ugh…

😦

6. Rory said, on November 18, 2011 at 11:38 am

How was the surf?!

7. mom said, on November 18, 2011 at 11:46 am

WoW! really beautiful

8. societyred said, on November 18, 2011 at 11:55 am

Worthy. Great stuff!

9. justalittlebrit said, on November 18, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Great photos and I love road tripping through CA. You guys would love the HWY1 adventures up the Northern CA coast. I’m sure there are tons of great places to surf as well! Loved these photos.

10. Moni said, on November 18, 2011 at 12:11 pm

gorgeous shots! makes me miss Santa Cruz and the ocean.

11. Go Send or Disobey said, on November 18, 2011 at 12:35 pm

I practically raised my children on Hiway 1 between Pacifica and Santa Cruz. I moved to Sacramento almost 10 years ago now. I miss the coast. I need to visit. Thank you for reminding me how beautiful it is.

12. cyrah said, on November 18, 2011 at 12:41 pm

beautiful pictures. nice to catch a glimpse of my home state through your eye.

13. Constance V. Walden said, on November 18, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. Connie

14. Phil W said, on November 18, 2011 at 12:46 pm

Some are great, some are rubbish. Wish you had edited out the poor ones

15. Aileen Torres said, on November 18, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Beautiful landscape shots!

16. waltersmithphoto said, on November 18, 2011 at 12:53 pm

I agree with Phil W

17. thebigbookofdating said, on November 18, 2011 at 1:11 pm

These photos are really great and amazing
    love your post

18. Oranges and Avocados said, on November 18, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I would love to hang some of these on my wall.

19. DoF@theinfill said, on November 18, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Wonderful series of photos but ye gods and little fishes, the surfing shots look as tho it’s really cold. Adore the 2 night shots and the tanker shot in particular and what was that shot of what looks like a hoarding of woman and flowers in th middle of what looks like nowhere? Thanks for sharing these images

20. jamesdhlee said, on November 18, 2011 at 1:42 pm

rvca!!!

21. amyhighmoor said, on November 18, 2011 at 2:17 pm

Thank you for the smile! All my love and smiles Amy Highmoor

22. wemeetparis said, on November 18, 2011 at 2:29 pm

I miss home. Being a native Californian living in France, I’ll never forget how much I love my West coast. Thanks for the great photos!

23. morristownmemos by Ronnie Hammer said, on November 18, 2011 at 2:52 pm

How beautiful! I loved the nighttime shots with the subtle lighting. The colors are rich and wonderful.

Ronnie

24. London Caller said, on November 18, 2011 at 2:59 pm

3rd pic is superb!

25. Karl Drobnic said, on November 18, 2011 at 4:41 pm

I;ve driven along that route many times. Your excellent photos make it fresh again.

26. Sarah D. said, on November 18, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I haven’t been to the California coast since I was 14. Wow. Gotta go back!

27. lunasealife said, on November 18, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Fantastic shots!!! I recently left So Cal to move to Argentina, and though it’s great here I do miss home a bit… Thank you for spreading the beauty around.

28. marinachetner said, on November 18, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Awesome photos. I really miss SoCal and want to move back ASAP. I can’t believe the shot of the stars – when was the last time I saw stars? Even I cannot answer that question. Thanks for the great shots!

29. pawshomecare said, on November 18, 2011 at 6:47 pm

This photos of Cali are so nice. I want to go there. Which do you recommend better, LA or Santa cruz?

30. onlywordscansay said, on November 18, 2011 at 7:17 pm

Thanks for the trip.

31. chasingtimemedia said, on November 18, 2011 at 8:42 pm

The night shots are amazing! Beautiful post!

32. Tamie said, on November 18, 2011 at 8:48 pm

Great Photos!! Loved the Rincon one. You were in my neighborhood and your photos caught the magic we enjoy…Thanks so much for sharing.

33. thedoaner said, on November 18, 2011 at 8:49 pm

amazing pics!

34. growinguppoetry said, on November 18, 2011 at 10:26 pm

i surf and i have never done it next to a cliff! crazy, but cool! great pics!

35. Jeannine said, on November 19, 2011 at 12:05 am

I must disagree. Big Sur, Carmel, Monterey are definitely worth shooting.

36. abichica said, on November 19, 2011 at 2:59 am

what a beautiful bunch of pictures..:-D..just perfect.. 🙂

37. Jimmy Ng said, on November 19, 2011 at 4:41 am

The photographs are breath-taking! Keep up the good work. I’ll visit as often as I can to draw inspirations from your photos and do my eyes some good.

38. elmer said, on November 19, 2011 at 5:20 am

Amazing shots

39. afrankangle said, on November 19, 2011 at 5:41 am

Well done .. and congrats on Freshly Pressed. Great pics … my fav? Gotta be the beach with the stars and the foggy mountains.

40. Camilajl said, on November 19, 2011 at 6:38 am

awesome!

41. Mudmap said, on November 19, 2011 at 6:45 am

amazing photos – thanks! Love the one with the circle around the setting sun

42. The Hook said, on November 19, 2011 at 7:56 am

These shots make for a nice mental getaway!
    Except for the shotgun pics….

43. johnclinty said, on November 19, 2011 at 8:25 am

johnclinty@hotmail.com

44. dj21 said, on November 19, 2011 at 9:02 am

Dude these are insane love this pictures!

45. fortheloveofQ said, on November 19, 2011 at 9:22 am

Serendipity! I was just flicking through a travel guide and talking to my husband about doing a Californian road trip. (We’re from the UK). If I needed it, your stunning pics are all the persuasive amunition I need. 🙂

Keep snapping!

Nic

46. Daniel said, on November 19, 2011 at 10:28 am

Congratters on being FP’d with these great photos. I did the Big Sur trip a few months back and these bring it all back so vividly, right down to the amazingly shiny road-tankers.

47. ldsrr91 said, on November 19, 2011 at 10:39 am

“I just did a small road trip up to San Francisco with some friends from RVCA” You might want to tell people what RVCA stands for (RVCA means?) that would be nice.

Your photo’s are cool, and I enjoyed them.

Later,

DS

48. asoulwalker said, on November 19, 2011 at 11:07 am

It makes me want to go surfing.

49. Red Toenails said, on November 19, 2011 at 12:19 pm

The sky scenes are amazing, but i the b/w pics always to it best for me. Great job.

Dita

50. antarabesque said, on November 19, 2011 at 12:47 pm

Loved the tanker picture. Very nice composition.

51. Thomas Hildrum said, on November 19, 2011 at 12:51 pm

Nice work! Love the tones and colours in your photos.

52. nadiaglyngoldbert said, on November 19, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Dude, epic pictures. I am going to do this trip soon, Can’t wait!!! 🙂

53. NewtownLiving said, on November 19, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Love it!

Photographic storytelling is so effective and love the colours, so vivid and dreamy in some of the photos.

I live in Sydney but alas can’t seem to get into the beach culture. I will make an effort this Summer for sure 😉 I start with a photo shoot in one of the beaches around here next weekend (no bikini, just beach wear). Congrats on Freshly Pressed!

54. keltrustsnoone said, on November 19, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Really nice photos

55. Igo My Way said, on November 19, 2011 at 3:17 pm

What a beautiful post! Thanks for sharing your world and taking me with you on your trip 🙂

56. irinasedunova said, on November 19, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Thanks a lot! Amazing job! Love those night pics the most

57. annamis said, on November 19, 2011 at 5:04 pm

That picture with the board in the air above the surfer is really good. I like it!!

58. foodnotherstuff said, on November 19, 2011 at 8:17 pm

Beautiful photos! I love Jalama beach! But its almost impossible to get a camping spot in the summer!

59. bradwynalek said, on November 19, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Such a sick post. I love all of the shots. Especially some of the lo-mo edits. Cheers!

60. pelancongnekad said, on November 19, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I do love the pix..
    wish I was there
    😦

61. nomadruss said, on November 19, 2011 at 11:01 pm

looks like a fine journey, and congrats on being fresh pressed!

62. Mel said, on November 20, 2011 at 12:49 am

Beautiful starry night photos!

63. Dev said, on November 20, 2011 at 2:04 am

Magical… 🙂

64. Sajeevs blog said, on November 20, 2011 at 2:12 am

excellent pictures..thanks for sharing:))

65. Patricia DeWit said, on November 20, 2011 at 2:38 am

I would click ‘like’ many times over if it was an option. Beautiful photos. Felt like I was right there with you. Loved the one with the reflexion mirrored in the back of the silver truck.

66. Usman Jafri (TTG! Editor) said, on November 20, 2011 at 4:10 am

Amazing Photography, That relection of the stars looks so beautiful. 😀
    im a 15yr old tech blogger seeking advice: http://thetechnogeeks.wordpress.com

67. ronaldc93 said, on November 20, 2011 at 5:07 am

Never have I seen a timeline like this. It makes me feel like I’m there! Is that what you were trying to do with your pictures. Genius!

68. aibuushou4i said, on November 20, 2011 at 5:38 am

Your photos are stunning, they made I feel like my heart stop beating in 1s
    😀 😀
    amazing work

69. soapsbyleon said, on November 20, 2011 at 5:49 am

Thanks for sharing your trip. I especially like the pic of the shiny semi trailer with the panoramic reflected view.

70. imfeelinbloggy said, on November 20, 2011 at 6:41 am

Your photos are Amazing!!!

71. spider42 said, on November 20, 2011 at 6:48 am

Excellent photo’s!

72. tibia auto said, on November 20, 2011 at 7:04 am

Thats v.nice. 😉

73. localbonnie said, on November 20, 2011 at 7:26 am

Love the pictures! Schweet takes! 🙂

74. Camille said, on November 20, 2011 at 7:53 am

I’m taking this journey on Monday. Your photos are getting me so excited to go back home and snap some shots of my familiars. Thank you 🙂

75. stefshutter said, on November 20, 2011 at 8:28 am

A few very cool shots in there. My favourite is the one of the surfer standing on the beach with sun flaring in the top left hand corner.

76. Languages Of Art said, on November 20, 2011 at 9:25 am

Wow. Amazing.

77. ZombieGhostTrain said, on November 20, 2011 at 10:09 am

Cool Awersome!

78. kberke said, on November 20, 2011 at 10:35 am

I particularly liked the composition of that black and white of the surfer with a sheet of mountain/rucks behind him.

79. dgvandehey said, on November 20, 2011 at 11:19 am

Great pictures. I used to live in Socal and have taken this trip also. Ana Nuevo is very nice. Wish I had learned to surf though.

80. Taylor Moseley said, on November 20, 2011 at 11:48 am

This is so awesome! I have been traveling around for the past 9 months, up and down cali, and i totally recognize some of these places.

The phosphorescence shots blew my mind. I am in love. I’m pissed too, b/c they were going on in San Fran, just after we left! :/ Arrr! So, we missed that. Would have been very cool to see it.

The shot of the surfboard flying up in the air is pretty rad! And, i also like the field shot with the dust in the air..

Very nice!

81. Laura Brazzo said, on November 20, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Great, great, great!!!

82. ShaneWozEre said, on November 20, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Really nice. I did the same trip in January myself. Have some great pics taken at dusk.

83. whenquiet said, on November 20, 2011 at 12:34 pm

old lady billboard on the desert….quite uncanny……and the reflection of the street on the transfer truck…cool….

84. */-)ndr¡X* said, on November 20, 2011 at 1:13 pm

The place looks just Woderful!! Looks like you have such a great road trip jejeje.
    Cheers! 😉

85. Emilino Emloile said, on November 20, 2011 at 3:06 pm

I live in northern CA, and I’ve seen some beautiful stuff up here. It’s a shame I haven’t done much photography… one of these days I want to get up early and go take some pictures. I love photography.
    You really make California something in these photos.
    Thank you!

86. Bryan Brandenburg said, on November 20, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Great photos.

87. therealblackwidow said, on November 20, 2011 at 4:53 pm

totally an awesome view for an inspirational writing, totally skewed still as far as perception..-the blackwidow

88. rommel said, on November 20, 2011 at 5:05 pm

The PCH, the beaches, the oceanfront views … they truly are the pride of Califonia.

89. evasantiago310 said, on November 20, 2011 at 5:47 pm

You tell such a great story through your camera lens. I enjoyed viewing your post very much because you show the REAL Cali, the one that Hollywood tries to glamorize but when they do, it’s an epic fail as my 13 year old boy would put it.

90. thespectatorssport.wordpress.com/ said, on November 20, 2011 at 6:22 pm

These pictures make me yearn for summer and can’t wait to be back on the beach in Montauk! The pics of the stars reflecting in the sand/water are awesome! What type of camera did you use–I always wanted to get pics like that!

91. yesterfar said, on November 20, 2011 at 6:46 pm

Great photos!

92. Istle Chiong said, on November 20, 2011 at 7:01 pm

LOOOOOVE THE PICTURES! THEY ARE AWESOME!

93. Liv said, on November 20, 2011 at 7:06 pm

this is amazing.

94. dirtyterry said, on November 20, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Very sick pictures and words. I thoroughly enjoyed them, reminded me of the time some buds and I did a similar trip.

95. hottabb said, on November 20, 2011 at 10:15 pm

many of California’s landscapes, as well as the rest of this amazing country, are so fantastic, yet often we take It all for granted. Nice photos 🙂

96. Felicia Renee said, on November 21, 2011 at 12:46 am

Great perspective to your shots, I have never seen anything like the pics at Rincon. So cool.

97. dustysattic said, on November 21, 2011 at 1:30 am

totally awesome photos! will check here often. beautiful!

98. customlightingmelbourne said, on November 21, 2011 at 2:38 am

Aaaahhhhhhhhhh beautiful

99. lakhaldh said, on November 21, 2011 at 4:00 am

Best choice, i like it too much ……<3 Love

100. How To Be You/ Julie-Ann Blackmore said, on November 21, 2011 at 5:41 am

Thanks for sharing your journey it took me back to when I did it a few years ago.

101. thebreukelenlife said, on November 21, 2011 at 8:22 am

Beautiful! I love that stretch along the CA coast – breathtaking every time.

102. a1exandrac0rrine13 said, on November 21, 2011 at 9:43 am

I’m from san diego and i just graduated from uc santa cruz. This drive was something i did about every other month or so- and its beauty never failed to impress me and steal my breath. each time was like the first trip i took, and each time the land changed with the season. love California and all it has to offer, keep the pictures coming

103. chameleonic said, on November 21, 2011 at 10:08 am

so gorgeous! i’m taking a trip to california in february and now i REALLY can’t wait for the sun to hit my face!

104. Liz Benitez said, on November 21, 2011 at 10:36 am

California is so beautiful. Your pics make me home sick. Grats on FP.

105. The View à La Vu said, on November 21, 2011 at 1:16 pm

You really captured the beauty of our awesome state here. Thanks so much for the post! I’m originally from Santa Cruz, now living in Los Angeles. I love EVERYTHING about what you have here.

106. Feng Shui said, on November 21, 2011 at 4:10 pm

thanks for sharing, great photos

107. lakshmistar said, on November 22, 2011 at 1:13 am

ak! there are moments (like this one) where i think ‘wtf am i doing in germany???’ i’m from san diego and used to live in san francisco and that drive… oh, how i miss the 101 in general…

as a side note, it has been about 28 – 38 degrees here the past couple of weeks.

sigh.

108. John zhao said, on November 22, 2011 at 2:52 am

Amazing night sky with stars, really enjoyable to see those pics.
    THX for your sharing. 🙂

109. trialsinfood said, on November 23, 2011 at 1:22 pm

great photos!

110. keshavprashanth said, on November 24, 2011 at 12:39 am

Excellent photography.,.

111. kolowicz said, on December 5, 2011 at 3:09 am

Great work! LIKE IT!

112. The Hook said, on December 10, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Great shots! I feel like I’m a million miles away – without having moved an inch! Thank you.

113. Backside Five said, on February 11, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Unreal shots… l like to ride any board, but surfing is top notch. cheers.

114. Roksannn said, on May 31, 2013 at 1:22 am

your photos are perfekt!

115. Reservasi Kamar Murah said, on July 10, 2013 at 4:10 am

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re working with? I’ve
    loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and
    I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.

Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Thank you, I appreciate it!

116. intex mobile games said, on April 11, 2014 at 7:00 am

Someone essentially assist to make severely articles I’d state.
    That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point?
    I amazed with the research you made to create this particular submit amazing.
    Magnificent job!

117. telecharger subway surfers said, on April 21, 2014 at 3:29 am

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m
    not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to begin.
    Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

118. ocke full movie said, on April 23, 2014 at 2:59 am

Quality articles or reviews is the secret to invite the viewers to pay a quick visit
    the site, that’s what this website is providing.

119. http://www.gratsocial.com said, on June 1, 2014 at 10:03 am

I read this article fully on the topic of the resemblance of latest and preceding
    technologies, it’s amazing article.

120. arcane legends cheats said, on September 23, 2014 at 7:12 am

Hello to every one, since I am genuinely eager of reading this website’s post to be updated on a regular basis.
    It consists of good information.

121. fifa ultimate team coins free said, on September 24, 2014 at 7:36 pm

What’s up to every , for the reason that I am genuinely
    eager of reading this web site’s post to be updated regularly.

It includes good information.

122. Boombeachhack.marketdone.org said, on September 24, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Come tale ci sono i cosiddetti angeli guarigione , angeli di pace
    , angeli custodi , angeli di bellezza , angeli della casa , angeli del giardino , angeli di misericordia , angeli overlighting ogni bosco , ogni montagna , ogni deserto , ogni
    città , ogni paese , ogni tutto . Più tardi tutti coloro paesi
    che hanno rapporti tesi tra loro prenderanno parte alla guerra .
    7 per cento) – che è un po ‘ più grande divisione di ciò che è stato storicamente percepita per essere un due – terzi – destri al rapporto di un terzo
    – mancini .

123. shadow fight 2 mod hack apk said, on September 25, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Saddam Hussein è un sunnita e la sua setta minoritaria
    governava maggioranza sciiti , curdi e altri gruppi etnici fino
    a quando fu spodestato nel mese di aprile 2003 .

ci sono angeli buoni e ci sono angeli chiamati ‘ angeli caduti .
    Obbligazioni , nonostante l’uso di sostanze dopanti , è stato
    considerato come uno dei più grandi giocatori di
    baseball di tutti i tempi .

124. League Of Angels Hack Password said, on September 25, 2014 at 8:13 pm

E ‘stata una lotta che ha opposto i credenti cristiani contro i credenti
    cristiani ; proprio come musulmani sunniti contro
    musulmani sciiti . ” per essere al primo posto la dice lunga , perché tutti sa ] , talento – saggio , theres un sacco di parità . C’è anche nessun monitoraggio statistico o eventuali ulteriori motivi per trascorrere il tempo giocare .

125. growtopia hack tool android said, on September 27, 2014 at 6:24 am

sai cosa , io sono morto , come insultato posso ottenere ,
    che cosa è il grosso problema . Così tentare una trama logica e un approccio leggermente folle , ho intenzione di rendere omaggio alla maggior parte dei suoi film più importanti ,
    e un buon numero di suoi minori , in un racconto di pura
    , fantasia gratuito . mi nominato per assistere l’utente nel passaggio tra
    la vita e la vita dopo la morte e per rispondere a tutte le
    domande che si possono avere sul processo .

126. Family Guy The Quest For Stuff Hack said, on September 29, 2014 at 12:32 am

John Milton e Oliver Cromwell utilizzato anche la Bibbia di
    Ginevra . ci sono angeli buoni e ci sono angeli chiamati ‘ angeli caduti .
    tempo giocare .

127. Hearthstone Hack said, on October 1, 2014 at 6:18 pm

John Milton e Oliver Cromwell utilizzato anche la Bibbia di Ginevra .
    ci sono angeli buoni e ci sono angeli chiamati ‘ angeli caduti .
    C’è anche nessun monitoraggio statistico o eventuali ulteriori motivi
    per trascorrere il tempo giocare .

128. wordpress.com said, on October 2, 2014 at 2:45 pm

E ‘stata una lotta che ha opposto i credenti cristiani contro i credenti cristiani ; proprio come musulmani sunniti contro musulmani sciiti
    dei suoi film più importanti , e un buon numero di suoi minori , in un racconto
    di pura , fantasia gratuito . il motivo credo che abbiamo tali credenze saldamente radicate è perché ci sentiamo
    una cosa .

129. familyguyhack.marketdone.org said, on October 4, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Saddam Hussein è un sunnita e la sua setta minoritaria
    governava maggioranza sciiti , curdi e altri gruppi etnici fino a quando
    fu spodestato nel mese di aprile 2003 . Ogni stagione comprende
    162 giochi che inizia ad aprile e si conclude nel mese di ottobre .
    Il team ha goduto Mariners Hall of Fame con i membri come Dave Niehaus , Broadcaster
    (1977 – presente ) , Alvin Davis ( 1984- 91 ) , Jay Buhner ( 1988-2001 ) e Edgar Mart .

130. Clash Of Lords 2 Cheats said, on October 7, 2014 at 7:07 pm

sai cosa , io sono morto , come insultato posso ottenere , che cosa
    è il grosso problema . ” per essere al primo posto la dice lunga , perché tutti sa ] , talento – saggio , theres un sacco di parità . mi nominato per assistere l’utente nel passaggio tra la vita e la vita dopo la morte e per rispondere a tutte le domande che si possono avere sul processo .

131. Breanna said, on March 7, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Hi admin, i found this post on 11 spot in google’s
    search results. I’m sure that your low rankings are caused by high bounce rate.
    This is very important ranking factor. One of the
    biggest reason for high bounce rate is due to
    visitors hitting the back button. The higher your bounce rate
    the further down the search results your posts and pages
    will end up, so having reasonably low bounce rate is important for increasing your rankings naturally.
    There is very handy wordpress plugin which can help
    you. Just search in google for:
    Seyiny’s Bounce Plugin